
dys·to·pi·a
noun
And so, the book that I will graciously give away is one of my all time favorites,
a society characterized by human misery, as squalor, oppression, disease, and overcrowding.
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and .
This is my first giveaway hop and I chose this one because I love love love dystopian!
And so, the book that I will graciously give away is one of my all time favorites,
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Contest Rules:
- Open to the US only. Sorry guys! Can't pay too much on shipping.
- Must be 13+ to enter with parent's permission.
That's a difficult choice! The first that comes to mind is Matched by Ally Condie (the trilogy), but Variant by Robison Wells is awesome too (and the sequel, Feedback).
So far it's Hunger Games and Wither
Matched by Ally Condie
The Avatars series by Tui Sutherland!!
I would have to say divergent.
Under the never Sky
I have many favorites but I'm going to chose ENCLAVE.
The Hunger Games.
Thanks for the giveaway.
Great giveaway!
My favorite YA Dystoptian novel so far is The Hunger Games.
Right now it is The Hunger Games.
Delirium & Matched!
It's hard to pick. I loved Shatter Me, Under the never sky, Enclave and Insurgent. Thanks for giveaway!
-Maritza R
The Handmaids Tale
Divergent
The Divergent series has been really good so far!
A couple of my favorites are Neal Shusterman's Unwind and When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
Divergent and Insurgent are my all time favorites. Thanks for the giveaway!
I would say either Delirium or Divergent!
one of the first dystopians I ever read (and one of my all time favorites) is On the Beach by Nevil Shute
thanks for this giveaway opportunity!
The immortal Rules
The hunger games would be my fave...
new follower, follow back @ bookwormbrandy.blogspot.com
brandyj1121 @ hotmail dot com
thanks for the giveaway!
Hunger Games
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com
Ooh, this is a tough one... I'm gonna go with The Dust Lands series by Moira Young.
It's a tie between Divergent and Shatter Me. Thanks!
Divergent
So many! Blood Red Road is one of them.
My fave would have to be Divergent or Matched. I love them both so much!
I'm new to this genre but I really liked The Hunger Games.
My favorite it is The Hunger Games trilogy and I'm always on the lookout for more great dystopian fiction.
I like The Hunger Games and The Immortal Rules.
I have not read many as of yet and would say The Hunger Games, it was my first and left a lasting impression :) Thank you for your generous participation in this fun hop.
The Hunger Games
My fav is The Divergent Series with The Delirium Series close behind.
PageGirlsPageofBookReviews
Thanks
One of my favorites is The Hungar Games.
So far it's The Hunger Games and The Divergent!
I love The Hunger Games.
erma2167@sbcglobal.net
I love the Uglies series :)
Thanks for the giveaway!
It started with The Hunger Games. My fav right now is Monument 14.
The Hunger Games
So far my favorites are Divergent & Insurgent, Pandemonium, and the Hunger Games trilogy.
I love the Unwind series by Neal Shusterman. The creepiness and overall realism is just amazing. Not to mention the amazing characters. I also really love how there was a romance, but it was kept in the backseat, like it should. I feel like most dystopians try to put the romance first and the dystopian world is just a means to get the two characters together instead of being the focus. In Unwind, it is the opposite. The world building is amazing and the romance is a small subplot that is fun, but doesn't get overly soppy.
The Hunger Games and The Giver :)
The Hunger Games.
I just finished reading Starters and I completely loved it! Can't wait for the sequel in December! Thank you for the chance to win on this giveaway! =)
I love Wither and The Selection.
Thanks!
The hunger games :)
Matched :)
It's Delirium! And I'd love to own a copy~<3 Thank you for the hop. :)
My favorite so far is The Imortal Rules. I couldn't put it down. Wanted to post a leave me alone sign.
The Hunger Games!
Hunger Games: Thanks for the giveaway :)
I don't have one. The only thing I have read that I am sure isDystopian is the Hunger Games trilogy, and I wasn't that impressed with those books.
Shatter Me!