Feature & Follow 8


posted by Emily on

3 comments

Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Alison Can Read and Parajunkee! Sorry guys about that comment problem last week. I fixed it! This week's features are Fiction Predictions and Love, Literature, Art & Reason 

 


Q: What is a deal breaker for you in a book? For example, do you abhor love triangles? Or can't deal with bad editing?


Okay, the one thing that is a deal breaker for me in a book is the cover. I know that's a bad thing to say, but I hate it when the covers all bad and it looks like they just threw up and made it a cover. I think it looks terrible and just makes the book look bad. 


If you guys followed me last week and this week and are new followers, please let me know and I'll follow back! 

3 comments

Leave a Reply

Thanks so much by stopping by and leaving a comment! I love comments and I read everyone!

Powered by Blogger.