Feature and Follow 9!
I know I've been skipping out, but I'm too lazy. Anyways, here's this week's feature and follow question!
Q: Activity! Who is your to-die-for book crush? What do you think they look like? Add an image to make us all happy.
A. Um, I already do know my to-die-for book crush for Percy Jackson from the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series and he is Logan Lerman (Percy Jackson & Perks of Being a Wallflower. I don't care if he does play Percy Jackson in the movies. He is the perfect Percy Jackson and he's just to die for, unf.
Here are some pictures of his gorgeousness!
Can you guys not see how wow he is?
If you're a new follower, leave a comment below and let me know!
Percy! How could I forget him? He is so cute. I love that he is funny and full of adventure. Great choice!
New GFC follower!
S from Oh! Paper Pages
Hopping through. Yay for Logan. He's such a cutie.
My Hop
Great pick! I like! My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D
Percy Jackson is a great choice!
My FF
I guess the movie people had the same thoughts, lol! I haven't read any of the Percy Jackson books yet, but my little brother has and he loves them! I'll have to check them out of the library one day!
-Novel Reveries
Logan is the perfect Percy <3
New follower :D Here's my F&F Friday.
- Kazhy @ My Library in the Making
I have not read this one nor seen this film but great choice :)
New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels
Ooh nice! I struggled with this since I can never find a real person who to me is the character!
Here's my Follow Friday
Have a GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
Though Logan isn't my perfect Percy Jackson, he played the part well! I'm a big fan of those series btw.
New follower! Happy Friday!
Judith @ Paper Riot
I cannot believe I haven't read that series. When I was in MG I didn't read much, and now I just can't bring myself to start them. - Maybe in a few years when my younger sister's old enough to read them with me? Darn.. But I agree. He's very, very adorable.
Patricia // My Hop
Percy Jackson is so cute! The pictures are great! :D
New follower!
The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday
Sarika @ The Readdicts
I love Logan!! He is presh! Great choice.
New follower (:
Chelsey@Charming Chelsey's
I'm almost afraid to say that I don't like him :p He looks too young for me.
FF - Mel@thedailyprophecy.
Ah yes, I'm a Percy fan as well. =) Although my pick is a bit older & broodier...Mr. Darcy! I'm a new follower.
Bookworm Brandee
Love Percy & love Logan Lerman as well ♥ He gets more handsome by the day doesn't he?! Great choice,thanks for sharing - New follower via GFC :)
Here's my FFF
Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows
Hi, from a new follower!
I feel old because Logan is waaay to young for me! :D
He's most definitely WOW ;)
New follower!
My FF
Love Percy! Logan Lerman is fantastic. I want to see Perks, but I did just watch The Three Musketeers over the weekend. I am enjoying the new series with Percy still in it from Rick Riordan. New Follower :D
JC's Book Haven
My FF. Happy Friday!
Aw Percy. He is gorgeous that is for sure, and the perfect choice.
New follower
My Follow Friday