Important Announcement!


posted by Emily

No comments


So, guys. Today is a super duper exciting day for me. I just opened a online store to sell my books! I just started and there isn't a whole bunch, but I'd love it if you guys would look at it and see if there's anything you guys would like. Most of the items are less than 5 dollars! Very cheap! I'm just trying to make a profit right now for personal reasons and I'd really appreciate it if you guys can help me.

My store is: https://simplebooks.storenvy.com

Please please guys! I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out.

For the 1st month, there's a 5% off coupon for all of you guys to celebrate my brand opening! It's only 5% because most of my stuff is cheap so.

The coupon code is: Opening

Anyways, thanks all of you guys for this! I'd really appreciate it if you just looked and see if anything interested you! Thanks!






Leave a Reply

Thanks so much by stopping by and leaving a comment! I love comments and I read everyone!

Powered by Blogger.