posted by Emily on Follow Friday
Follow Friday!
Q: What are you reading right now? How do you like it?.
Powered by Blogger.
posted by Emily on Follow Friday
Copyright Simple Books 2011
Powered by Your Inspiration Web
Converted by Smashing Blogger for LiteThemes.com
Wow! That is a lot of books! I hope you enjoy Abandoned. It's one I've been wanting to read for awhile.
Old Follower, but also just started following via email =D
-Becky
Here is MINE
OOoh nice! I loooved Abandon! Hope you're enjoying all your reads!
Here's my Follow Friday
Have a GREAT weekend!
Old Follower :)
Oh, I do the same thing.. it's a blessing and a curse :) Following you :)
Here's my FF
Happy Reading :)
Old follower.
I like to read a couple books at a time too. I like to change it up depending on my mood.
New follower! My Feature & Follow
Michelle @ Mom With A Kindle
Hope you enjoy Abandoned! :)
new follower :)
here's our Follow Friday
New follower!
I love reading several books at the same time :D So we have that in common! I really want to read Abandon to. Happy reading!
Visit my FF.
Wow! You're reading a lot! lol I had two and it was hard to keep up! :p
Old follower! :)
My FF!!
Sometimes I'm guilty of reading a lot of books at once, too-- three right now. Banished Sun sounds interesting-- I'm going to goodreads that one. New follower following you back, and I can't wait to read some future posts!
Kat @ A Myriad of Books
Wow, multi-tasking! :)
I've read Entwined and Abandoned and they were pretty good. Hope you like them!
old-ish follower and thanks for stopping by!
Sometimes it's impossible to only read one book =P
I’m a new follower through FF, my blog is here: http://rinnreads.blogspot.com =)
Rinn
Hey there ya buttcheek. <3 I'm following you now! Thanks for the follow~~ LOL I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE: PROMOTE YOURSELF ON MY BLOG. (x
EVERYBODY FOLLOW LIANA ^^^^^^^^^
:D
Books look great! :)
*New GFC follower*
Would love for you to check out my FF at Between the Bind. :)
Wow! I'm impressed that you can read more than one at a time! Thanks for stopping by my FF this week! I'm following you back.
New follower here!
You know, I've always meant to read more Meg Cabot.
http://littlesqueed.blogspot.com/2012/09/book-blogger-hop-and-follow-me-friday.html