Eve and Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate - Review


posted by Emily on , , , , , , ,

3 comments

Eve and Adam

 Eve and Adam by Michael Grant & Katherine Applegate

Summary:

And girl created boy…
In the beginning, there was an apple—
And then there was a car crash, a horrible injury, and a hospital. But before Evening Spiker’s head clears a strange boy named Solo is rushing her to her mother’s research facility. There, under the best care available, Eve is left alone to heal.
Just when Eve thinks she will die—not from her injuries, but from boredom—her mother gives her a special project: Create the perfect boy.
Using an amazingly detailed simulation, Eve starts building a boy from the ground up. Eve is creating Adam. And he will be just perfect... won’t he?

My Review:

First, let me say sorry guys! I haven't posted in a long time. I've been really busy with school and since the holidays are coming up, I'll be busier. But I have break so that'll be a good time to read some more!

I've been waiting to read this forever and I haven't been able to finish it until now!

Okay, I really liked this book. A lot. It had a lot of scientific smart stuff in it that made me feel smarter after reading it. Even though I probably didn't. But, still. The characters were very well written and described. Especially with Adam, since they had to make him from scratch. The authors did a really great job with this book and you can tell they worked hard on it with all the details and facts they had in the book. To me, most authors who collaborate in writing a book do not really end up writing great books, but this  tduo sure did!

The characters were amazingly thought out. Especially Adam. Eve had to actually sculpt and build him from nothing. Adam had to get everything made, and I mean everything. She had to have been very smart to know how to function the human body. Eve was also very talented and intelligent. She was an amazing main character. Solo was also very good too and Aislin, whew, that girl is a mess. I actually really admire Eve's mother. She's had to build up her company all by herself after she lost both her partners and her husband. She had to build up a strong front for herself so people could take her seriously. 

Overall, this book was everything I thought it would be! 4.5 Stars.




3 comments

  1. Anonymous

Leave a Reply

Thanks so much by stopping by and leaving a comment! I love comments and I read everyone!

Powered by Blogger.