Blog Tour! Kiss Me by Jillian Dodd
posted by Emily
on
4.5 Stars,
Blog Tour,
Book Review,
Romance,
Young Adult
Kiss Me by Jillian Dodd
Kindle Edition
Published November 28th 2012 (first published November 25th 2012)
Summary:
I've always written scripts for my perfect life.But no way could I have ever scripted this.My life is so far from perfect, it’s not even funny.All because of a stalker.
I’m at a boarding school where I have to lie about who I am.I can’t see my family.I’m tutoring a Hottie God that tortures me with his smile.The most popular girl already hates me.But there’s this boy.This hot, sweet, sexy boy.So I’m going to stop trying to script my life and just live it.Because who knows how long I have left
My Review:
I really thought this was a great book! I loved the first one and can't wait to read the next!
I love Keatyn and the story line. The love triangle..well not really a triangle. Maybe a square. Kinda. It's really confusing until you read it! There's Riley, Dawson, Aiden... Wow. Haha. A bit boy crazy, but it's a relief after reading so many dystopian books. I've always loved romantic books and this really tugged at my heartstrings!
I really love her with Dawson. They need to be together forever and ever and ever. I have to admit though, Keatyn really gets into things fast. Look at her past relationships. They've all crashed and burned. And Brooklyn, I can't even think about him now. He's gone from my list. But her and Dawson are so cute and I know I probably said that about her and Cush, I still love Cush even with what he did, but her and Dawson are actually very cute together.
If you're trying to get into a romantic book, this is the one for you! Don't forget to read the first book though! 4.5 Stars.
About The Author:
Jillian Dodd grew up on a farm in Nebraska, where she developed a love for Midwestern boys
and Nebraska football. She has drank from a keg in a cornfield, attended the University of
Nebraska, got to pass her candle, and did have a boy ask her to marry him in a bar. She met her
own prince in college, and they have two amazing children, a Maltese named Sugar Bear, and
two Labrador puppies named Camber Lacy and Cali Lucy.
She is the author of the That Boy Trilogy and The Keatyn Chronicles Series.